Thursday, October 19, 2006

We've bought a CAR!!

Well the exciting news for today is.... we've bought a CAR!

I'll give you a minute to take in this spectacularly exciting piece of news...

dum-de-dum

Oh - What kind of car? It is a Hyundai Avante, commonly referred to as
an Elantra in Australia. Before anyone asks - yes it has cup holders, Mike assures me that not only does it have plenty of cup holders but they are a good size too. Silly me to ask about engine noises (as I wasn't there for the test drive) and instead I am reassured on the cup holder front!

Do you want to see it??? Well you can't, at least not yet. Mike has the car parked in the car park at school, so instead how about a photo off the web?


Mwahahahaha - Ok guess my Mum isn't laughing.


Seriously, it should look like this;

I think this is the kind of car you'd describe as nifty or comfy, its much larger than we'd intended to buy. But the small car market was repeatedly referred to as "You drive, You die!". So I feel Mike has done a good thing is obtaining a medium sized car.

more to come soon - such as actual photos of the car!
Squeezy

No comments: