Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello Kitty Air

It wouldn't be fair to say I'm anti Hello Kitty more that I'm amused by it. For instance if I had to choose between a black umbrella and a Hello Kitty umbrella well I'd choose Hello Kitty every time.

But would the same hold true for an airplane?

YES!!!

I've just read a post about the plane I saw when I spent far too much time at the Taipei airport. So now I'm decided, I have to fly on the EVA Hello Kitty plane to somewhere sometime soon, be served by Hello Kitty attired stewardesses, be entertained by the Hello Kitty show and eat Hello Kitty food too! Mike might hate it but that's too bad!!!


2 comments:

Al said...

I'd probably trump for the Kitty brolly too - given half the chance.

It's prejudice you see that holds me back.

What would you think about a man in a suit with a garish umbrella adorned with kitty cats...

See what I mean.

Black it is then =(

Have a good one!

Squeezy said...

Can you believe I found the hello kitty umbrella online and it's black and pink! must check facts...