Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 2 Complete Bastard 19 Jan

Delhi or Mumbai. Everything that I didn't like about Mumbai one year ago- I find that I don't like the same things in Delhi. Over crowded everything, dirty, polluted, over zealously persistent touts, sad street little urchins and beggars.
I'm looking forward to the overnight train ride tonight.

Fortunately I've already been through the massive culture shock so I'm quite blasé and accepting. I'm enjoying myself much more this time.

Today we went to Gurudwara Sisganj ( a Sikh temple) then Jama Masjid (a murgal Muslim Mosque ). Both were interesting and beautiful in their own ways.

Sadly our tour guide then wanted us to go to the same place for lunch that we'd been to dinner last night.

tbc... the story explaining the title will be added shortly

No comments: