Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Need Cheesy Pick-up Lines

I have discovered an interesting cultural phenemon here in South Korea. Guys don't know how to talk to Girls. OK so that's nothing new... Well the new bit is that here, you don't need to.

Here's the scene, you're in a bar with your mates and you see some hot chickies.
What do you do?
A) Buy them a drink, so that they come over to you?
B) Start singing "You've lost that loving feeling" a la Tom Cruise in Top Gun.
C) Ask the bartender to talk to them and send them over?

hmmm Well the correct answer is C! Which may be ok here in South Korea but would not work elsewhere.

So, I'm going to do a "cultural differences" class, which will be the pretense for teaching my students pick-up lines.

Any suggestion of cheesy (I want them to be funny) pick-up lines, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Squeezy

No comments: