Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Beautiful Sydney


IMGP0946
Originally uploaded by Squeezysk.
Ah, Beautiful Sydney. I'll be leaving it behind soon. It makes me want to go do all the touristy things you forget about. Like Taronga Zoo and going to the AFL.
Speaking of the AFL, I went to the Sydney Swans game on Saturday night. And it poured with rain the whole time! Well until I gave up and went home (in the final quarter). Sadly the Swans lost by two points after a gallant comback of fifteen points down!!
It was a brilliant weekend for sport -even with my favourite team losing :(
I saw Australia v England in the Rugby Union, and really enjoyed the smashing victory posted by the Wallabies!!! It would have helped England if they hadn't given away so very many penalties - however they still would have lost the game. Yeah Wallabies!
To finish this fine weekend of sport - was the first game of the World Cup for Australia and we won!! WoooT So proud of our socceroos! Not sure about the mascot though...
Tired now after reliving that weekend.
kisses
Squeezy

No comments: