Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Work & Pinging!!!!

ARG!! I feel like Dilbert - only perhaps I really mean the pointy haired woman. What is it with co-workers who tease you? Hmm?

And Pinging. Pinging is not a word! Two of the girls (D&G) here keep accusing me of Pinging. WTF?
Apparantly to Ping is to change the content of the conversation with no apparent logical link.
An example;
This morning while talking to my boss about his upcoming ski trip, we were discussing ski attire. Gloves, ski pants, goggles, stocks, poles etc.
I mentioned how quite a few shops have sales on in Sydney (York St) even though we are at the beginning of our winter. I happened to find a gorgeous pair of pink ski pants on the weekend and I told my boss so. I'm quite excited about these pants as they will co-ordinate with my ski jacket better than my current ski pants (boo hoo black). No more than a moment passes before D&G start agreeing that I have Pinged! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another example of Pinging!!

Work out to lunch client shows his picture of his dog off his phone to us

Susie says my sister has a sea snail in a fish tank!!!