Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day

Well Valentines Day seems to be celebrated with the gifting gusto that I am becoming accustomed to here. I've received 3 Ferrero Rochers and it sounds like Mike is being given boxes full of chocolates at school! I'm also watching a steady procession of flowers being carried into the school.

This will be a Valentines Day to remember because Mike's gift to me was to shave off the horrible 5 week beard he had grown. I seriously thought that he was not going to get rid of it. He'd even started conditioning it with MY conditioner!! He managed to surprise me. Last night he shaved off his beard but kept his sanchez-esk moustache and triangle hair thing. I thought he kept these bits just to annoy me...
Then this morning, suddenly, even the last irky hairs have been shaved away! Finally - I get my husband back!

Good thing too or he might not have received the cute "Love Chocolate" box that I got for him.

so;

Happy Valentines Day everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see mike has raised the bar on his usual standard of gift giveing ( he upped it to 3 choccies) but a beard? Doesn't that irritate post waxing?

Squeezy said...

Well no, Mike didn't give me the choccies - one of the teachers I work with gave me those!
you can see the pic of his beard here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sqeeze/Taipei2007/photo#5032726506366227058

so you can see just how terrible it was!!