Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ubuntu yourself!

Ubuntu seems to be a really easy way to install a good linux os.

However it seems to have made the non-geeky amoung us, suddenly believe that they are now card carrying geeks. And yes, I am talking about someone inparticular - lets call him Redfern Princess.

I'm sorry to be harsh but installing Ubuntu does not make you any more computer saavy than you were before. It also does not bequeath you with technical know-how; RP word isn't hard!

Come back to me when you actually know something about your install or your computer or where it all fits in, in the scheme of things. Or if that's too hard - get yourself a podcast that isn't some techno dance dude pumping doof-doof-dooof down the internet. Or put in some effort and watch an all nighter of orignal Star Trek followed up by some Walker Texas Ranger. I think that should mess with your mind appropiately.

In the mean time stop with the Bloody UBUNTU!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hes not happy abt the being called the redfern princess but i think its very funny

Squeezy said...

I AM NOT 30 ! ! !

I am an oracle - but 30!!!! where on earth did you get that idea???

Redfern Princess is meant with love anyways - its not meant to upset you - just to free your alter ego!

I didn't PING yesterday and now I'M FEELING VERY SHOUTY!!!

RP - love you lots but I'm still wrinkle free!!!!!!!




AND NOT 30 !!!!!!!!