Saturday, July 08, 2006

Online Shopping Bliss

I have found a little patch of shopping Nirvana - online!

As preparation for moving overseas, I've been looking into what indepsensible
items I can buy online and have delivered. And good skin care is top of the list. My reading into South Korea indicates that pollution can be a problem - I'm hoping it won't be but planning that it will! So all this has led me to find a great little online store called Absolutely Gorgeous. You gotta love a stylin' chick like this one!




They have a great range of Australian products - I couldn't leave home (let alone the country) without my Shizen lipgloss. Shizen is the most amazing stuff - nice gloss, nice smell and it prevents cold sores. Its just soooo yummy!




I'm not just raving in a lunatic style fashion because of the balm or because they have many cool lip balms/glosses, and really cute eye shadow colours (see>>).
But because I've exchanged emails with the Absolutely Gorgeous Lady - and she's fast answering my questions (ie. do you have that in pink??) and she's been really nice when I did place an order ... eventually! Lastly she's just fabulous because everything I ordered arrived really quickly and was exactly as good or better than I was expecting!



Now I'm just waiting to see what my new skin care is like.. But unlike on eBay - where you have to wait and hope; I'm looking forward to my next package with no trepidation!

All the images in this post have been used without the authority or knowledge of the sites they came from. Seeing as I'm saying nice things - I'm hoping its ok.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you blogged about make-up........?

Squeezy said...

Well yes - I am a girly girl (at times) and I wanted to share about the Absolutely Gorgeous Lady. She is just too fab for words!

Also this way I don't have to remember the site - I can just click on the link in my blog when I need to!!

And if you haven't tried Shizen you don't know what you're missing! mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

but its just make up. and if you wanted a link you didnt need to go on quite so much.

Anonymous said...

but its just make up